2 lb. Pork (pork but, shoulder or loin)
12 oz. Beer (or gluten free alternative like Woodchuck 802 *my choice)
½ tbsp. Cumin
1 tbsp. Chili powder
2 ea. Garlic cloves
2 ea. Bay leaves
1 ea. Jalapeno
1 ea. Onion Yellow
1 qt. water
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Julienne onions and place in the bottom of crock pot, add garlic, chopped jalapeno, bay leaves, chili powder, cumin and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place pork in crock pot and add beer.
- Add water until pork is covered
- Place lid on crock pot and cook until pork falls apart.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.